NOTICE is hereby given that the 8th Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held at St Andrews church, University way, Nairobi on Saturday, 13th April 2019 at 8.00 am to transact the following business: –
- To note the presence of quorum and meeting properly constituted
- To read the notice convening the meeting and table the proxies received
- To confirm the Minutes of the 7th Annual General Meeting held on 21st April, 2018.
- To deal with matters arising from these minutes.
- To consider and adopt the audited financial statements for the year ended 31st December, 2018 together with the Directors’, GM’s and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
- To note that the Directors do recommend the payment of a dividend in respect of the year ended 31st December 2018 at the rate of 6%.
- To approve the director’s remuneration for the year ended 31st December,2018.
- To elect two directors in place of the retiring directors, Mr. Stanley Gachui who does not offer himself for re-election and M/s Lucy Mwangi, who retires and being eligible, offers herself for re-election.
- To discuss any other business of which due notice has been given at least 48 hours before the meeting.