In the Eighth coming Kimisitu Invest AGM to be held on the 13th April 2019, due to rules and regulations that govern companies, there are two v a c a n c i e s on the Board of Kimisitu Invest created by Two Board members who are retiring and one is eligible for re- election thus to fill the vacancies we are g i v i n g Kimisitu Investment Co PLC Shareholders an opportunity to Nominate replacement board members.
Kimisitu Invest Board through nomination, election process would select Members of the board according to their skill, experiences and personal qualities. It is the Kimisitu Invest board policy to balance the skills and experiences of her Directors yet considering unique or special requirements of the company.
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS, EXPERIENCES AND KNOWLEDGE
First Degree from a recognized university
Legal, Survey (Quantity &Land Survey), Real Estate, Accounts/Finance and Administration professionals will have an added advantage.
The Board expects that the candidates will have the following personal qualities:
Vision, Mission and Values of Kimisitu
- Honesty and integrity
- Willingness to devote and dedicate the time and effort required for an effective board
- Commitment; attendance of board orientation, retreats, meetings, committee meetings and other related Kimisitu Invest events
- A basic understanding of Corporate Governance
- An understanding of the role of a Director and the fiduciary roles and responsibility of a board
- An absence of an ongoing conflict that would impede a Director’s ability to fulfill his/her
fiduciary duties and responsibilities
- A strategic thinker and ability to work in and as part of teams
All prospective candidates must send clearances from EACC, CRB, HELB, KRA&CID
Interested and Qualified persons should apply by, Sunday 7th April, 2019 by 1700hrs by sending copies of their applications, detailed resumes and contacts of three referees addressed to the Chairman, Kimisitu Invest via an email to email@example.com